How to find Sugoi Women's Moxie Skirt,yes ..! this is the right place. you can get special discount for Sugoi Women's Moxie Skirt.You can choose to buy a product and Sugoi Women's Moxie Skirt at the Best Price Online with Secure Transaction here
will be this is a MUST HAVE great product, be sure to - Order Now to avoid disappointment
![]()
we already done the research and spend a lot of time for you. Click Here You may find out where to get the best deal on Sugoi Women's Moxie Skirt
List Price :
Price : $27.32 - $49.99

Product Description
Take a style of a sassy skirt and mix it with the coverage and comfort of a workout short and you get a bottom that will keep you covered while running or cycling and that actually looks good too. The Sugoi Moxie Skirt flirts with fun and keeps you covered where it counts.Product Features
- Material: mobil, helix, Finostrech
- Fit:
- Waist: elastic
- Rise:
- Skirt Length:
- Outseam:
- Closure:
- Pockets: 1 back
- Chamois:
- SPF Rating:
- UPF Rating:
- Recommended Use: running, yoga, biking, working out
- Manufacturer Warranty: 30 days
Product Details
- Shipping Weight: 1 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Shipping: This item is also available for shipping to select countries outside the U.S.
- ASIN: B004HHNPJA
- Item model number: 47409F
Sugoi Women's Moxie Skirt
Customer Reviews
So disappointed! The skirt is very cute. The length is perfect. But the shorts ride up. And when I say ride up, I mean you don't even have to move. They ride up when you put them on, even before you take your first step. So buyer beware. The shorts are not compression shorts, and they do not stay put. And while I am returning them and didn't try running in them, I can almost guarantee the inner thigh seams would rub and maybe chafe, if you tried to do a long distance. For running, stick with Skirt Sports. I'm giving the skirt 3 stars because, if you don't care about shorts riding up, the skirt itself is super cute, super flattering, and super comfy. Just won't work for my purposes. FYI: Based on Zappos reviews, I ordered a large; I'm 5'6", approx. 145 lbs. The fit was good, if not a tiny bit loose.
Hi, I love love love this skort and use it for running however I have to agree with the previous person who reviewed this skort, the pants do ride up, however they just wind out sitting as big nanna underwear :)and there is no chafing and I run very long distances in it. Buying more for sure!
Sugoi Women's Moxie Skirt
0 comments:
Post a Comment