How to find prAna Women's Molly Skirt,yes ..! this is the right place. you can get special discount for prAna Women's Molly Skirt.You can choose to buy a product and prAna Women's Molly Skirt at the Best Price Online with Secure Transaction here
will be this is a MUST HAVE wonderful product, be sure to - Order Now to avoid disappointment
![]()
we already done the research and spend a lot of time for you. Click Here You are going to find out where to get the best deal on prAna Women's Molly Skirt
List Price :
Price : $35.39
You Save : $24.61 (41%)

Product Description
From the Manufacturer
The Molly Skirt is gypsy-like for all kinds of looks--including dirty feet. In soft organic cotton; with an offset tie band that tailors the fit and length.
DECENT FEATURES of the Prana Women's Molly Skirt Luxurious piece dyed organic cotton jersey Separate waist band with self tie Size Small = 24" (61 cm) outseam The SPECS Fabric: 90 % Organic Cotton / 10 % Spandex, 9.8 oz/ly USA
Product Details
- Shipping Weight: 1 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Shipping: This item is also available for shipping to select countries outside the U.S.
- ASIN: B004GGSFIS
- Item model number: W3MMOL111
prAna Women's Molly Skirt
Customer Reviews
I love this skirt, but the small was a bit tight in the butt and the medium doesn't feel much bigger. I still love it and find the material to be very comfortable!
I bought this skirt to take on vacation and it is SUPER cute! However, it is VERY narrow through the waste and hips. I normally wear anywhere from an 8-12 in skirts. I bought the large and would have been better off with an XL. I love the look of the skirt and the fabric is great, just a little more snug that I would have liked.
prAna Women's Molly Skirt
0 comments:
Post a Comment