Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Folter TEACHERS PET Pleated Plaid MICRO MINI SKIRT- In Choice of Colors

Folter TEACHERS PET Pleated Plaid MICRO MINI SKIRT- In Choice of Colors

How to find Folter TEACHERS PET Pleated Plaid MICRO MINI SKIRT- In Choice of Colors,yes ..! this is the right place. you can get special discount for Folter TEACHERS PET Pleated Plaid MICRO MINI SKIRT- In Choice of Colors.You can choose to buy a product and Folter TEACHERS PET Pleated Plaid MICRO MINI SKIRT- In Choice of Colors at the Best Price Online with Secure Transaction here

is going to be this is a MUST HAVE good product, be sure to - Order Now to avoid disappointment

we already done the research and spend a lot of time for you. Click Here You will find out where to get the best deal on Folter TEACHERS PET Pleated Plaid MICRO MINI SKIRT- In Choice of Colors


Price : $20.00 - $36.00
Folter TEACHERS PET Pleated Plaid MICRO MINI SKIRT- In Choice of Colors

Product Description


Headed by renown designer, Agnes Tegyan, Folter Clothing is quickly becoming one of the up and coming top brands in the alternative clothing genre. With a varied and unique style of clothing, the Folter Line is pretty friggin sexy! Found in boutiques around the world, their edgy style is a unique addition for these shops, and is continually proving itself as a counter culture icon.

Product Details

  • Shipping Information: View shipping rates and policies
  • ASIN: B002KFEA3Q

 

Folter TEACHERS PET Pleated Plaid MICRO MINI SKIRT- In Choice of Colors

 

Customer Reviews


They're not exaggerating when they say micro mini skirt. You will definitely need to wear something underneath it if you are planning on wearing this little skirt out! According to the sizing guide a small fits a 26-27 inch waist...and it does, however; it is so micro short, it came just to my 'china' ; didn't cover my behind. I am not a big girl, 5'6" 120 lbs. I do not have a long torso nor do I have a bubble butt! I would suggest buying up a size, ; pulling it down on your hips to gain some length, which is what I'm planning to do.

Damn cute skirt. I have about a 28" waist and the medium fit well. It is NOT a "wear around to public places" kind of skirt because of the length. But, that's not the reason I ordered it ;) The material is very comfortable and it looks well made. I would definitely recommend this!

 

Folter TEACHERS PET Pleated Plaid MICRO MINI SKIRT- In Choice of Colors

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment