Sunday, February 19, 2012

Plain Ruffled Mini Skirt

Plain Ruffled Mini Skirt

Where you can buy Plain Ruffled Mini Skirt,yes ..! you comes at the right place. you can get special discount for Plain Ruffled Mini Skirt.You can choose to buy a product and Plain Ruffled Mini Skirt at the Best Price Online with Secure Transaction here

might be this is a MUST HAVE terrific product, be sure to - Order Now to avoid disappointment

we already done the research and spend a lot of time for you. Click Here You are going to find out where to get the best deal on Plain Ruffled Mini Skirt


Price : $19.99
You Save : $8.00 (40%)
Plain Ruffled Mini Skirt

Product Description


100% cotton with Drawstring. One size fits most

Product Details

  • Item Weight: 8 ounces
  • Shipping Weight: 8 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
  • ASIN: B003XTV4AA

 

Plain Ruffled Mini Skirt

 

Customer Reviews


I should have been more skeptical when I saw that the size of this skirt was "one size fits most". Whatever! I generally wear a women's medium; this skirt is so tiny that I gave it to my size zero eleven year old! Unless you are buying this for a child, or you wear between a zero and a two (I wish), pass it by.

At age 56 I'm a little old to wear this cute comfy lil skirt outside of the house, so I purchased it to wear as sexy lil jammy bottoms. Think I will order the lil pink one now ;P Would be adorable on juniors and up though to wear anywear with some cute tights under them.

 

Plain Ruffled Mini Skirt

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment