Product Description
80% Nylon; 20% Spandex
Price : $50.00 - $59.99

How to find Skirt Sports Women's Multi Sport Bottoms 8-Inch Tri/Spin Shorts,yes ..! this is the right place. you can get special suprise for Skirt Sports Women's Multi Sport Bottoms 8-Inch Tri/Spin Shorts.You can choose to buy a product and Skirt Sports Women's Multi Sport Bottoms 8-Inch Tri/Spin Shorts at the Best Price Online with Secure Transaction here
might be this is a MUST HAVE terrific product, be sure to - Order Now to avoid disappointment
![]()
we already done the research and spend a lot of time for you. Click Here You might find out where to get the best deal on Skirt Sports Women's Multi Sport Bottoms 8-Inch Tri/Spin Shorts.
more about rcmania,chain,raycell,bestrelease
Product Details
- Shipping Weight: 1 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Shipping: This item is also available for shipping to select countries outside the U.S.
- ASIN: B0041G5GOE
- Item model number: 3028
Skirt Sports Women's Multi Sport Bottoms 8-Inch Tri/Spin Shorts
Customer Reviews
I use these mostly for running/walking, often pairing them with a Skirt Sports skirt. Fit well, and the legs don't ride up as I am running.
I wish these were a little longer, but I'm tall, so I wish that about most things. The seaming makes them fit nicer than most other comparable shorts though. I have worn them in a sprint tri, and will wear them in my next one.
Skirt Sports Women's Multi Sport Bottoms 8-Inch Tri/Spin Shorts
0 comments:
Post a Comment