Product Description
From the Manufacturer
Full-length semi-fit pant that performs with ease and comfort.
Full length semi-fit pant that performs with ease and comfort. Features: 32.5 inch inseam with semi-fit body, comfort waistband with outside drawcord, and chafe resistant flat seam. Replacement for style 3795
Price : $18.02 - $35.00

How to find Champion Women's Sem-Fit Fitness Pant,yes ..! this is the right place. you can get special suprise for Champion Women's Sem-Fit Fitness Pant.You can choose to buy a product and Champion Women's Sem-Fit Fitness Pant at the Best Price Online with Secure Transaction here
will be this is a MUST HAVE great product, be sure to - Order Now to avoid disappointment
![]()
we already done the research and spend a lot of time for you. Click Here You will find out where to get the best deal on Champion Women's Sem-Fit Fitness Pant.
more about rcmania,chain,raycell,bestrelease
Product Details
- Item Weight: 5.4 ounces
- Shipping Weight: 1 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Shipping: This item is also available for shipping to select countries outside the U.S.
- ASIN: B0038BRRHC
- Item model number: 3682
Champion Women's Sem-Fit Fitness Pant
Customer Reviews
These pants are awesome. They fit really well, true to size, and are extremely flattering. My butt looks amazing! :) I wear them for work in a restaurant, and working out, and they keep me cool ; comfy. They don't ride up, shift, or move around on you at all, so you're not constantly readjusting them. They are a bit long, though. I'm 5'5" and I have to roll them up once to keep them from touching the ground. Still, really great value and great pants. I just wish they came in more colors.
These are great exercise/living in pants. I'd wear them to work if I could. They are a little long, but I like that about them. They're thick and feel sturdy, but stretchy enough for yoga. I'm actually buying another pair right now :)
Champion Women's Sem-Fit Fitness Pant
0 comments:
Post a Comment