Monday, March 12, 2012

Champion Women's Reversible Mesh Short

Champion Women's Reversible Mesh Short

Product Description


The reversible short is our best selling short and it just got better with this reversible 2-in-1 combo
Price : $9.06 - $22.00
Champion Women's Reversible Mesh Short

How to find Champion Women's Reversible Mesh Short,yes ..! this is the right place. you can get special suprise for Champion Women's Reversible Mesh Short.You can choose to buy a product and Champion Women's Reversible Mesh Short at the Best Price Online with Secure Transaction here

is going to be this is a MUST HAVE great product, be sure to - Order Now to avoid disappointment

we already done the research and spend a lot of time for you. Click Here You will find out where to get the best deal on Champion Women's Reversible Mesh Short.

more about rcmania,chain,raycell,bestrelease

Product Details

  • Item Weight: 4.6 ounces
  • Shipping Weight: 1 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
  • Shipping: This item is also available for shipping to select countries outside the U.S.
  • ASIN: B004GXA70K

 

Champion Women's Reversible Mesh Short

 

Customer Reviews


Comfy, good-quality shorts - excellent for working out. They don't have a draw string, but the waistband was tight enough. The only reason I gave them 4 stars instead of 5 is that they're billed as "reversible" but there is a tag in the back. I cut mine off, but it's still slightly visible (though I don't think it will stop me from wearing these shorts both ways).

They are really comfortable and I love them. The one problem I have with it is when I walk it bunches up the middle for no apparent reason. It doesn't do that when I do kickboxing, Northern style shaolin long fist(Kung Fu)or go running.

 

Champion Women's Reversible Mesh Short

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment