Monday, March 5, 2012

Pearl Izumi Women's Superstar Skirt

Pearl Izumi Women's Superstar Skirt

Product Description


Our W’s Superstar Skirt combines a comfortable wide waistband and a detachable liner with W’s Versa 3D Chamois® for on the bike style, performance and comfort.
Price : $48.71 - $75.00
Pearl Izumi Women's Superstar Skirt

How to find Pearl Izumi Women's Superstar Skirt,yes ..! this is the right place. you can get special suprise for Pearl Izumi Women's Superstar Skirt.You can choose to buy a product and Pearl Izumi Women's Superstar Skirt at the Best Price Online with Secure Transaction here

might be this is a MUST HAVE great product, be sure to - Order Now to avoid disappointment

we already done the research and spend a lot of time for you. Click Here You'll find out where to get the best deal on Pearl Izumi Women's Superstar Skirt.

more about rcmania,chain,raycell,bestrelease

Product Details

  • Shipping Weight: 1 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
  • Shipping: This item is also available for shipping to select countries outside the U.S.
  • ASIN: B002KT3ZHO
  • Item model number: 0460

 

Pearl Izumi Women's Superstar Skirt

 

Customer Reviews


I am a dedicated cyclist and have numerous shorts and skorts to wear on my bike but the padding in the Pearl Izumi is by far exceptional! the skirt is so cute too - it also detatches so I can wear the skirt as a cover up for swimsuit or another pair of shorts and I can wear the shorts as a liner for padding with other things. I got a small and I am 112 pounds 5'4". It fits perfectly so I would say it's true to size. I am a cheapskate so the purchase was with trepidation - but no regrets at all. I would order again definitely and recommend highly.

Ordered a Large and wear size 12 in most bottoms and it fits well. The skirt comes with detachable biker shorts. The shorts are breathable and comfortable, definitely recommend.

 

Pearl Izumi Women's Superstar Skirt

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment