Monday, April 2, 2012

Mavi Juniors Lucia Twill Short

Mavi Juniors Lucia Twill Short

Product Description


Cargo short
Price : $40.80
You Save : $27.20 (40%)
Mavi Juniors Lucia Twill Short

How to find Mavi Juniors Lucia Twill Short,yes ..! this is the right place. you can get special suprise for Mavi Juniors Lucia Twill Short.You can choose to buy a product and Mavi Juniors Lucia Twill Short at the Best Price Online with Secure Transaction here

will be this is a MUST HAVE good product, be sure to - Order Now to avoid disappointment

we already done the research and spend a lot of time for you. Click Here You can find out where to get the best deal on Mavi Juniors Lucia Twill Short.

more about rcmania,chain,raycell,bestrelease

Product Details

  • Shipping Weight: 1 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
  • Shipping: This item is also available for shipping to select countries outside the U.S.
  • Country of Origin:Turkey
  • ASIN: B004HFR2WI

 

Mavi Juniors Lucia Twill Short

 

Customer Reviews


I have purchased these shorts in the Earth which is a Brown and I also purchased the Green. Both are excellent colors. I like the low rise on these shorts and the quality of the cotton twill material is excellent. I have had people actually compliment me on these shorts and each compliment has said "they are a great length" not too long and definatly not too short, phew, I can't wear short shorts and these were as short as I would go. Further I have worn these casually with a T and I have dressed them up with a Tory Burch Tunic and Stuart Wiestman Alex Wedges and people loved the combo. I am typically a size 25 in designer jean sizes and purchased these in that size and they do fit but losely so I re ordered one size smaller and the 24's fit perfectly. So I would say size wise you should go down one size from your regular size.

 

Mavi Juniors Lucia Twill Short

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment