Sunday, April 15, 2012

Carhartt WB045 Denim Skirt

Carhartt WB045 Denim Skirt

Item Explanation


Our original-fit jeans dress is really a durable and comfortable conjunction with any kind of attire. Made from nine. 5-ounce, 98% cotton/2% spandex jeans, it is made in a good 18" duration while offering the middle of the increase which rests somewhat under the waistline.
Price : $42.99 - $54.00
Carhartt WB045 Denim Skirt

How to find Carhartt WB045 Denim Skirt,yes ..! this is the right place. you can get special suprise for Carhartt WB045 Denim Skirt.You can choose to buy a product and Carhartt WB045 Denim Skirt at the Best Price Online with Secure Transaction here

will probably be this is a MUST HAVE good product, be sure to - Order Now to avoid disappointment

we already done the research and spend a lot of time for you. Click Here You might find out where to get the best deal on Carhartt WB045 Denim Skirt.

more about rcmania,chain,raycell,bestrelease

Product Details

  • Item Weight: 3 pounds
  • Shipping Weight: 3 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
  • ASIN: B004Q74VR6

 

Carhartt WB045 Denim Skirt

 

Customer Reviews


I hate my thighs and bottom So many skirts these days are way too short for my size/liking. I wear between a 4 ; 6, ordered the 6 and it's perfect. This skirt is comfortable and flattering. If you're looking for a decent denim skirt, this is a winner!

I was worried this wouldn't fit right, given the big yoke and pockets, but it's great. I am 5'4" and about 120, I ordered a 2. It hits above the knee and it's a great weight (stays put but isn't bulky). The skirt isn't too tight either and my almost nonexistant rear end doesn't completely disappear behind the yoke and pockets. I would give this full stars if it was organic cotton.

 

Carhartt WB045 Denim Skirt

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment