
How to find prAna Women's Serena Skirt,yes ..! this is the right place. you can get special suprise for prAna Women's Serena Skirt.You can choose to buy a product and prAna Women's Serena Skirt at the Best Price Online with Secure Transaction here
might be this is a MUST HAVE excellent product, be sure to - Order Now to avoid disappointment
![]()
we already done the research and spend a lot of time for you. Click Here You'll find out where to get the best deal on prAna Women's Serena Skirt

Product Description
From the Manufacturer
Yoga and climbing reminds us of how fluid our body can be; so does the drape of the sublimely soft Serena Skirt. Faux wrap, with a splay of blossoms.
221964 Features: Soft cotton jersey knit is gentle on your skin and easy to care for Always get a perfect fit with the elasticized waist Tonal print and yoke detail Specifications:
Product Details
- Shipping Weight: 1 pounds
- Shipping: This item is also available for shipping to select countries outside the U.S.
- ASIN: B004GGSFRO
- Item model number: W3SERE310
prAna Women's Serena Skirt
Customer Reviews
It's more of an army green, and not brown at all really. I already owned it in black, and kept the moss, but probably would have gotten the teal instead if I knew the true color of this one. These skirts run big. I have a small in this skirt (as well as Land's End skirts) and wear a medium in some other brands.
I really like this skirt. I had it in another color so I bought this version. The front is great with the double layer. The drape is nice and flows nicely. I have bigger hips and this is a good fit for my shape. My one complaint is that the back side is only one layer and therefore somewhat thin. I can only wear it with certain color undergarments - no stripes!
prAna Women's Serena Skirt
0 comments:
Post a Comment